The workshop was held to assess the feasibility and effectiveness of the five strategic methods that had been selected in the last second workshop held on 13 October 2011.
The content of the workshop including:
- Rainwater tanks for households
- Linkage of Urban Water Supply Systems: treatment plants
- Campaigns to improve pollution and waste management by raising community awareness relating to the use and protection of freshwater resources
- Construction and operation of cluster scale wastewater treatment plants for industries
- Household sanitation upgrades and cluster scale household wastewater treatment
The workshop was an important progress in approaching to concrete strategies and effectiveness for Can Tho city in its sustainable development and adaptation to climate change contributing and bringing long-term as well as short-term benefit for the city.
Meeting with local agencies in Can Tho city in GCoM project
On 14th, December, 2020, at the Office of People Committee of Can Tho city, representatives of the Institute led by Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Hieu Trung,...
Meeting with the delegation of the US General Consulate in Ho Chi Minh city
On November 17th, 2020, the delegation of the US General Consulate in Ho Chi Minh city paid a visit to the Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAG...
Saline agriculture has the power to change (and feed) the world
IHE Delft, in collaboration with Dutch firm The Salt Doctors and Can Tho University in Vietnam, recently participated in a knowledge transfer project...
Political Counsellor of Canada Embassy visit DRAGON-Mekong Institute
On November 14, 2020, at the Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAGON-Mekong Institute-CTU), the Board of Director and lectures of other Colleges...
Meeting with Climate Change Agency, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
On October 28th, 2020, at the Office of DRAGON-Mekong Institute (CTU), representatives of the Institute led by Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Hieu Trung, Direc...