The research program “Urban Sustainability: Adapting to Change” has been implemented from July 2012 to September 2012. Some key findings have been reported in the workshop as follows:
- Results from investigation and survey on environment and water systems in Can Tho city
- Research results on causes of poverty in Can Tho city
- Results of maps on water environment system in Can Tho city
- Strategic solutions on protection and development of urban water in Can Tho city
- Solution of rainwater harvesting in Can Tho city
- Pilot case study on sustainable development of water environment system at Chau Van Liem ward, O Mon district, Can Tho city.
The workshop has been successfully taken place and the results reported in the workshop have been contributing to enhance ability in management and provide technical supports for staffs in collaborating agencies and departments, unions for sustainable development of water environment system in Can Tho city under changing climate
International webinar “Climate change impacts and adaptation in the new context – the case study of the Vietnamese Mekong Delta”
On 25, November, 2021, the Research Institue for Climate Change (DRAGON-Mekong Institute) organized the international webinar “Climate change impacts...
Webinar: “Governance on Land Subsidence and Groundwater Management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta”
Responding to the United Nations Climate Change 26th Conference of the Parties (COP26) in Glasgow, United Kingdom, the DRAGON-Mekong Institute at Can...
The 11th International Forum on Green Technology and Management (IFGTM 2021)
The 11th International Forum on Green Technology and Management (IFGTM 2021) will provide a platform for researchers and managers to share knowledge a...
COP26: New global climate deal struck in Glasgow
After extending one day longer than scheduled, the 26th Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP26)...
Infographic of SMMD 2025 hosted by Can Tho University
SDMD 2045 is an initiative established and hosted by Can Tho University to integrate national and international collaborative R&D activities. The...