The research program “Urban Sustainability: Adapting to Change” has been implemented from July 2012 to September 2012. Some key findings have been reported in the workshop as follows:
- Results from investigation and survey on environment and water systems in Can Tho city
- Research results on causes of poverty in Can Tho city
- Results of maps on water environment system in Can Tho city
- Strategic solutions on protection and development of urban water in Can Tho city
- Solution of rainwater harvesting in Can Tho city
- Pilot case study on sustainable development of water environment system at Chau Van Liem ward, O Mon district, Can Tho city.
The workshop has been successfully taken place and the results reported in the workshop have been contributing to enhance ability in management and provide technical supports for staffs in collaborating agencies and departments, unions for sustainable development of water environment system in Can Tho city under changing climate
The online workshop “Participatory Session solid waste management in Can Tho city”T
On 24th September 2021, the Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAGON – Mekong Institute) in collaboration with the Global Resilient Cities Networ...
CTU sustainable development of the Vietnamese Mekong delta
Can Tho University (CTU) will work with provinces and cities in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta to implement the Government’s Resolution 120/NQ-CP, which...
2nd online meeting with Arcadis and Netherland Enterprise Agency in "Communication & Dissemination" project
On July 5, 2021, at the Research Institute for Climate Change, Can Tho University (DRAGON-Mekong Institute), the research team led by Associate. Profe...
An online training for interviewers in project “The Flood Resilience Measurement for Communities (FRMC)”
On 30th, June 2021, the research team in Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAGON-Mekong Institute) attended an online training for interviewers...
Online workshop "Framing Session in solid waste management in Can Tho city"
On 25th June 2021, the Research Institute for Climate Change (DRAGON – Mekong Institute) in collaboration with the Global Resilient Cities Network (GR...