The research program “Urban Sustainability: Adapting to Change” has been implemented from July 2012 to September 2012. Some key findings have been reported in the workshop as follows:
- Results from investigation and survey on environment and water systems in Can Tho city
- Research results on causes of poverty in Can Tho city
- Results of maps on water environment system in Can Tho city
- Strategic solutions on protection and development of urban water in Can Tho city
- Solution of rainwater harvesting in Can Tho city
- Pilot case study on sustainable development of water environment system at Chau Van Liem ward, O Mon district, Can Tho city.
The workshop has been successfully taken place and the results reported in the workshop have been contributing to enhance ability in management and provide technical supports for staffs in collaborating agencies and departments, unions for sustainable development of water environment system in Can Tho city under changing climate
Open meeting with the delegates of the U.S Consulate General on cooperation activities of DRAGON Mekong-CTU Institute
On August 19, 2014, Can Tho University held a meeting with a delegation of the US Consulate General. The welcoming delegation included: Assoc. Prof. L...
CLUES: Third Annual Project Review and Planning Workshop
On April 2nd 2014, at the hall of College of Aquaculture and Fisheries of Can Tho University (CTU) took place the Third Annual Project Review and Plan...
Project Start-Up Workshop “Climate Adaptation: Water harvesting in the Mekong Delta – A Case Study of Hau Giang Province”
On July 2nd 2013, the Research Institute for Climate Change – Can Tho University (DRAGON Institute) and Hau Giang Environmental Protection Agency star...
Australian Consulate-General’s visit to DRAGON Institute
On June 13th 2013, Mr. John McAnulty, Australian Consulate-General, would like to visit Can Tho University during his visiting trip to the Vietnamese...
Workshop on “Mainstreaming Climate Information Application for Enhancement of Agro-ecosystem Services and functions in the Mekong Basin”
On June 10th 2013 the workshop on “Mainstreaming Climate Information Application for Enhancement of Agro-ecosystem Services and functions in the Mekon...