The research program “Urban Sustainability: Adapting to Change” has been implemented from July 2012 to September 2012. Some key findings have been reported in the workshop as follows:
- Results from investigation and survey on environment and water systems in Can Tho city
- Research results on causes of poverty in Can Tho city
- Results of maps on water environment system in Can Tho city
- Strategic solutions on protection and development of urban water in Can Tho city
- Solution of rainwater harvesting in Can Tho city
- Pilot case study on sustainable development of water environment system at Chau Van Liem ward, O Mon district, Can Tho city.
The workshop has been successfully taken place and the results reported in the workshop have been contributing to enhance ability in management and provide technical supports for staffs in collaborating agencies and departments, unions for sustainable development of water environment system in Can Tho city under changing climate
MRC-GIZ Cooperation Program Advisor worked at DRAGON Institute
DRAGON Institute and Mr. Klaus Sattler discussed about the directions of cooperation. This will facilitate the staffs of Can Tho University and DRAGON...
Preparation meeting for the project: “Climate Change and Water Supply in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam”
The project “Climate change and water supply in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam” is implemented to improve water supply by enhancing the availability...
Experts of Vietnam and South Korea cooperation program to visit the DRAGON Institute
The DRAGON Institute and the South Korean experts discussed social and economic development of the Mekong Delta region in the scenarios of climate cha...
Economic official of the U.S. Consul General worked at the DRAGON Institute
By this visit, Mr. Ray Nayler would like to learn about the activities of the DRAGON Institute, strengths and research activities in the areas related...
Training course on Enhancing capacity for management staffs of Tra Vinh province: Problems related to climate change in the coastal areas of the Mekong delta of Vietnam
The training course was held from 18th and 21th October 2012 participated by staffs from departments, agencies and units of Tra Vinh province....