The 11th International Forum on Green Technology and Management (IFGTM 2021) will provide a platform for researchers and managers to share knowledge and expertise in applied research, best-practice solutions and actions for sustainable development. Papers related to all areas of environment and sustainability science, green technologies and innovation are highly welcomed.
IFGTM 2021 themes include, but not limited to:
- Innovative water-saving technologies for agriculture and aquaculture
- Advances in water supply and wastewater treatment
- Waste as a resource: Policies and emerging solid waste treatment technologies
- Plastic waste: Challenges, strategies and technologies for effective management
- Environmental toxicology and risk assessment
- Environmental modelling: Ecosystem functioning, environmental sensitivity and change
- Pathways to sustainable energy and transformation
- Green growth, smart cities and sustainable urban development
- Greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture and aquaculture
- Air quality: Pollution and advances in monitoring, control and remedial measures
- River and coastal erosion: Processes and solutions
- Pollution: Remediation and resilience of soils
- Land-use planning for sustainable development
- Sustainability in aquaculture and fisheries
- Climate change: Resilience and adapting to a changing climate and extreme weather
- Transboundary environmental impacts
- Biodiversity, environment and natural resources monitoring and management
Format: Both face-to-face and online format
Hosted by Can Tho University, Viet Nam
Venue: Learning Resources Center, Can Tho University, Campus II, 3/2 Street, Can Tho
- Deadline for submitting the abstracts: 30thMay 2021 (Submit an abstract)
- Notification of acceptance: Notifications will be sent via email by 31stMay 2021
- Deadline for submitting the full-text paper: 31stJuly 2021 (Extended) (Submit a paper)
- Deadline for resubmitting revised accepted papers: 30thAugust 2021 (Submit a revised paper)
- Deadline for conference registration 15thSeptember 2021 (Registration form)
- Tentative conference dates: 25 – 27 November 2021
- 25 November 2021, Consortium member meeting
- 26 November 2021, Main Conference
- 27 November 2021, Study tour in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta
- Ishimatsu Atsushi, Emeritus Professor, Nagasaki University, Japan.
Official website: https://ifgtm2021.ctu.edu.vn/
Hydrological condition of the Mekong River on 23th March, 2020
This link below shows the hydrological condition of the Mekong River on 23th March, 2020. Data overview showing accumulative rainfall and water level...
Discussing the establishment of the consortium named “Mekong Delta climate change”
On March 4th, 2020, at the office of Research Institute for Climate change (DRAGON-MEKONG Institute), Mr. Vuong Viet Hung-Vice Director of Package WB9...
Welcoming the delegations of Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Belgium
On January 13, 2020, Research Institute for Climate change (DRAGON-MEKONG Institute) worked with the delegations of Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU...
Meeting with the delegation of United States Geological Survey (USGS)
On 24th February 2020, DRAGON-MEKONG Institute was pleased to welcome Professor Matthew E. Andersen - Senior Scientist for Biology International Progr...
A visit to DRAGON-MEKONG Institute by Professor Mart Stewart from Western Washington University
On February 10th, 2020, DRAGON-MEKONG Institute had a warm meeting with Professor Mart Stewart (Professor of History Affiliate Professor, Huxley Colle...