The 11th International Forum on Green Technology and Management (IFGTM 2021) will provide a platform for researchers and managers to share knowledge and expertise in applied research, best-practice solutions and actions for sustainable development. Papers related to all areas of environment and sustainability science, green technologies and innovation are highly welcomed.
IFGTM 2021 themes include, but not limited to:
- Innovative water-saving technologies for agriculture and aquaculture
- Advances in water supply and wastewater treatment
- Waste as a resource: Policies and emerging solid waste treatment technologies
- Plastic waste: Challenges, strategies and technologies for effective management
- Environmental toxicology and risk assessment
- Environmental modelling: Ecosystem functioning, environmental sensitivity and change
- Pathways to sustainable energy and transformation
- Green growth, smart cities and sustainable urban development
- Greenhouse gas emissions in agriculture and aquaculture
- Air quality: Pollution and advances in monitoring, control and remedial measures
- River and coastal erosion: Processes and solutions
- Pollution: Remediation and resilience of soils
- Land-use planning for sustainable development
- Sustainability in aquaculture and fisheries
- Climate change: Resilience and adapting to a changing climate and extreme weather
- Transboundary environmental impacts
- Biodiversity, environment and natural resources monitoring and management
Format: Both face-to-face and online format
Hosted by Can Tho University, Viet Nam
Venue: Learning Resources Center, Can Tho University, Campus II, 3/2 Street, Can Tho
- Deadline for submitting the abstracts: 30thMay 2021 (Submit an abstract)
- Notification of acceptance: Notifications will be sent via email by 31stMay 2021
- Deadline for submitting the full-text paper: 31stJuly 2021 (Extended) (Submit a paper)
- Deadline for resubmitting revised accepted papers: 30thAugust 2021 (Submit a revised paper)
- Deadline for conference registration 15thSeptember 2021 (Registration form)
- Tentative conference dates: 25 – 27 November 2021
- 25 November 2021, Consortium member meeting
- 26 November 2021, Main Conference
- 27 November 2021, Study tour in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta
- Ishimatsu Atsushi, Emeritus Professor, Nagasaki University, Japan.
Official website: https://ifgtm2021.ctu.edu.vn/
Open meeting with the delegates of the U.S Consulate General on cooperation activities of DRAGON Mekong-CTU Institute
On August 19, 2014, Can Tho University held a meeting with a delegation of the US Consulate General. The welcoming delegation included: Assoc. Prof. L...
CLUES: Third Annual Project Review and Planning Workshop
On April 2nd 2014, at the hall of College of Aquaculture and Fisheries of Can Tho University (CTU) took place the Third Annual Project Review and Plan...
Project Start-Up Workshop “Climate Adaptation: Water harvesting in the Mekong Delta – A Case Study of Hau Giang Province”
On July 2nd 2013, the Research Institute for Climate Change – Can Tho University (DRAGON Institute) and Hau Giang Environmental Protection Agency star...
Australian Consulate-General’s visit to DRAGON Institute
On June 13th 2013, Mr. John McAnulty, Australian Consulate-General, would like to visit Can Tho University during his visiting trip to the Vietnamese...
Workshop on “Mainstreaming Climate Information Application for Enhancement of Agro-ecosystem Services and functions in the Mekong Basin”
On June 10th 2013 the workshop on “Mainstreaming Climate Information Application for Enhancement of Agro-ecosystem Services and functions in the Mekon...