DINH DIEP ANH TUAN
Researcher, MSc. PhD candidate
Dinh Diep Anh Tuan has doing his PhD in Can Tho University (a Education program in the collaboration between Can Tho University and the Institute for Water Education (UNESCO-IHE, the Netherlands). Tuan has many years in teaching and research in the fields of Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment,Water Resources Planning and Management, Climate Resilience and Urban Water Management.
- 2015-present: PhD. Candidate at Can Tho University (a Education program in the collaboration between Can Tho University and the Institute for Water Education (UNESCO-IHE, the Netherlands)
- 2004-2006: Environment Technology, Institute for Environment and Natural, Vietnam National University
- 1999-2004: Environmental Technology Engineering, Can Tho University, Vietnam
FIELD OF EXPERTISE: Water Resources Management, Water Supply, Climate Resilience, Rainwater Havesting
- 2015-2019: Assessing water security for coastal urban in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta based – Soc Trang City, Viet Nam Case Study (A PhD study at Can Tho University and UNESCO-IHE). Funded by Sustainable Water Fund (FDW), the Netherlands.
- 2019-2021: Valuing the benefits of Blue/Green Infrastructure for flood resilience, natural capital and urban development in Viet Nam: Can Tho City case study. Possition: local communicator and Coordinator for PK3, Identify and quantify additional BGI benefits using a natural capital approach. Cooperated implementation with UK and Vietnam universities (Funded by NAFOSTED).
- 2018-2019: Can Tho 100 Resilient Cities (100RC) program. Can Tho City – Analysis for green infrastructure development in the core-urban area. Cooperated implementation with Can Tho CRO (Funded by ISET).
- 2019: Can Tho 100 Resilient Cities (100RC) program. Technical design for Green Infrastructure Park and Community connection: A desmonstration case of Rach Ngong Canal, Ninh Kieu, Can Tho City, Viet Nam. Cooperated implementation with Can Tho CRO (Funded by ISET).
- 2015-2016: Adapting to multiple and uncertain changes in the Mekong Region: strategies for today and a +4C world. Vietnam Case Study. Can Tho City - The Urban Water Management under the Urbanization and Climate Change (Case study leader. Funded by SUMERNET).
- 2017-2018: Drought and Flood in Changing Climate – A new normal & Adaptation Pathways for an Integrated Lancang-Mekong Basin (Funded by CSIRO, Australia).
- 2013-2017: Climate change and Water supply in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam (Project Administrator, PhD candidate and reseacher. Funded by Sustainable Water Fund (FDW), the Netherlands.
- 2010-2012: The future of the Mekong delta of Vietnam: food security, water and climate change (head of a project case stuty in Mekon Delta (land use analysis) (Case study leader. Funded by AusAID and CSIRO).
- 2010-2012: Climate Adaptation through Sustainable Urban Development with the case study on Urban Water Systems in Can Tho, Vietnam (Project leader in VN side. Funded by AusAID and CSIRO).
- 2013: Climate Change Adaptation and Rural Low Cost Water Supply for Hau Giang province (Water supply resources engineer). Funded by Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF), Germany.
- 2011-2013: Rainwater harvesting solution in the Mekong Delta (Technical Expert). Funded CSIRO and Cooperated with CSIRO, Australia.
- 2014: Pilot study - The situation and propose solutions to supply domestic water for the rural households of the coastal provinces of Soc Trang and Tra Vinh. (Technical Expert) Funded by Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF), Germany