The research program “Urban Sustainability: Adapting to Change” has been implemented from July 2012 to September 2012. Some key findings have been reported in the workshop as follows:
- Results from investigation and survey on environment and water systems in Can Tho city
- Research results on causes of poverty in Can Tho city
- Results of maps on water environment system in Can Tho city
- Strategic solutions on protection and development of urban water in Can Tho city
- Solution of rainwater harvesting in Can Tho city
- Pilot case study on sustainable development of water environment system at Chau Van Liem ward, O Mon district, Can Tho city.
The workshop has been successfully taken place and the results reported in the workshop have been contributing to enhance ability in management and provide technical supports for staffs in collaborating agencies and departments, unions for sustainable development of water environment system in Can Tho city under changing climate